We help companies ship code and growth hack
We help companies ship code and grow metrics, a.k.a. growth hacking. We work with a select, limited number of companies at one time. In addition to tech and metrics help, we can also help prepare a company to raise funding successfully.
"Coderbuddy has an excellent work ethic and the entire team are good communicators - super critical for a remote team. I highly recommend them." - Ted Tagami, CEO, Magnitude.io
Please contact our Founder/CEO, Adrian Scott, for further info through your social/business networks or via email. Coderbuddy is a 500 Startups portfolio company. Coderbuddy's technical development talent operates in U.S. timezones for productive communication and coordination with North American-based partners and clients.
“[ Coderbuddy CEO ] Adrian introduced me to proven frameworks that helped me determine what I needed to learn. He helped us put the tools and methods in place needed to collect metrics and turn them into actionable information. [ We’re ] now navigating towards success — and the metrics prove it.”
- We ‘speak business’ — we can help you focus your tech dev plan to give you the best valuation increase or other return on limited resources
- Mobile development, including wearables
- 360-degree analytics, including mobile, website, social networks & third-party sites
- Data-based decision-making
- A/B & multivariate testing
- Advanced logic and algorithms, leveraging our team’s strength in mathematics
- Web applications
- Completion of each development phase on a timely basis
- Iterative development
- Create a path to build the metrics needed to raise the next round of funding
- Pitch deck strengthening, making it easier to close new investors
- Investor relations strategy & communications for optimal company support
- Help company develop marketing initiatives that demonstrate measurable results
Coderbuddy CEO Biography Highlights
- Founding Investor, Napster
- Founder, pioneering social network Ryze
- Thiel Foundation Mentor
- Ph.D. Math at age 20 from Rensselaer (RPI)
- Started developing software at age 7
CEO Adrian Scott, Ph.D.
Testimonials — Coderbuddy CEO Adrian Scott
We build some pretty unique experiences for K-12 students that investigate the upper atmosphere and run experiments aboard the International Space Station. Last year we wanted to capture this data in a meaningful way and align it with our concept for a Learning Management Platform. We reached out to Adrian and his team with a few ideas and they have been able to create a stable, scalable architecture in a reasonable time and budget. Coderbuddy has an excellent work ethic and the entire team are good communicators - super critical for a remote team. I highly recommend them.
When Adrian joined my Board last year, I was finding it hard to find a path forward for my company. We were spending a lot of effort and money on different product features and marketing campaigns with little success. After listening to what I felt I had to “do” to succeed, Adrian asked the simple question: what do I need to “learn” to succeed. This simple question was an epiphany for me. Adrian introduced me to proven frameworks that helped me determine what I needed to learn. He helped us put the tools and methods in place needed to collect metrics and turn them into actionable information. Thanks to Adrian, the fog has lifted, I’m now navigating towards success — and the metrics prove it.
Adrian Scott has made a substantial contribution to the creation of our capital markets web site. He not only has an impressive knowledge of all the latest web technologies but Adrian has the rare ability to see the most effective business application for those technologies and to put them in the context of an online marketing strategy.
Adrian Scott produced our Site, a news center for journalists, on time and budget for our Valentine's Day public relations needs. Because of the template-driven infrastructure they produced, we've been able to easily maintain the site ourselves since then. We've been very happy with his work and their continued support.